SpokenWord is an open mic every Monday/lundi.
8.30pm till midnight
Au Chat Noir, 76, rue Jean Pierre Timbaud, 75011 Paris
One euro entry to fund projects and events we organise. If you ahve an idea for a project we could fund for the enjoyment of the community, tell us!
- Sign up on the night 8pm until the first round starts.
- Spoken word (poetry, prose, stand up, anything): you get 5 minutes, with a warning bell at 4.45 to let you know you have 15 seconds to finish.
- Acoustic songs: you get to do one whole song, 5 mins or even a bit longer.
- We do 3 rounds of 8 five minute slots, starting 8.30pm.
- Cinderella rule: we finish at midnight. (To chat & socialise…)