SpokenWord is an open mic every Monday/lundi except August. For years we were the only anglophone one in Paris!
8.30pm till midnight
Au Chat Noir, 76, rue Jean Pierre Timbaud, 75011 Paris
Free entry. Exit one euro.
- Sign up on the night 8pm until the first round starts.
- Spoken word (poetry, prose, stand up, anything): you get 5 minutes, with a warning bell at 4.45 to let you know you have 15 seconds to finish.
- Acoustic songs: you get to do one whole song, 5 mins or even a bit longer.
- We do 2 or 3 rounds of 8 five minute slots, starting 8.30pm.
- Cinderella rule: we finish at midnight. (To chat & socialise…)