Our new literary magazine, Platform, seeks short prose, poetry & poetic prose submissions.
- Something that is emotive, engaging and intelligent. That uses the music of language for a definite objective.
- that touches on depth of human feeling, relationships, moments lived… with insight and sensitivity. That doesn’t wrap things up neatly, but leaves the reader with something to think about.
- that is creative, original, interesting. That grabs the attention of the reader and comes to life on the page. Something that is captivating.
- Prose: maximum length 3,500 words. Short and flash fiction welcome.
- Poetry: submit 4 poems or 4 pages of poetry, whichever is shorter.
- Art: that will look good in black & white; minimum A4 300 dpi (at actual size), jpeg.
Deadline: April 30th
How to submit?
Email text in Word document form (jpeg for art) to:
This message brought to you by
An offspring of Spoken Word
And The Other Writers’ Group at Shakespeare & Company